- This event has passed.
Mother’s MAY Event: Fun for moms with a Fundraising Twist
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We think that mothers deserve more than just one day… they deserve a Mother’s MAY! During the month of May, Moxie Moms will be featuring special membership discounts, giveaways, events and opportunities to give back to local non-profits.
The focus of the event on May 21st is to offer moms an event to have fun, relax, and take care of themselves, while supporting local nonprofits that offer services to support women’s reproductive health, creative outlets, services to promote a healthy lifestyle, and conservation.
Come with a friend and enjoy the event as a girls afternoon out, or bring the family to join in the fun. Mom can get a chair massage while dad takes the kiddos to play in the Junkyard Social play area. Moxie Moms members and their families get 10% off drinks served at Junkyard Social.
The event is free! You will not be charged admission as a guest of the event, so let them know at the door that you’re with Moxie Moms! You will need to fill out a waiver for your kiddos to play (standard procedure for the Junkyard Social play area).
This event will feature products and services from some of our amazing partners:
- free herbal mocktails at WishGarden’s Mocktail WishCart
- free food samples from ModNosh Personal Chef Services
- free food samples from Nude Foods Market
- free mini art make-n-take with The New Local Nonprofit
- free chair massage
- free mini Instax portraits from Clear Mountain Photography
- Jimbo & Jules free lip balm sample + products for sale
- Sherpani products for sale
- EcoWomen info table
- free gifts, prizes and samples from many Moxie Moms partners
And Free Mini classes:
- 1:30pm – Free mini yoga/meditation/breathwork class from Radiance Power Yoga
- 2:20pm – Free mini Fitness Class from STRIDE (bootcamp style workout with bands)
- 3:00pm – Free mini pilates class from Contrology Studio
In exchange for these amazing products and services, all by local small businesses, we will be accepting donations for the following nonprofits:
- Community Roots Midwife Collective
- Growing Gardens
- The New Local
- EcoWomen Colorado
Visit the Moxie Moms table to make your donations! Bring cash for the donation jars, or scan a QR code to donate online.
We will also have a prize wheel to win amazing prizes from many of our partners!
You DO NOT have to be a mother of humans to attend! Everyone is welcome!
We hope to see you there!